Our Mission Statement
The premier full-service Sugaring Brazilian Wax spa offers first-class services, top-quality products, and excellent customer care. To provide the most comfortable and the most effective natural waxing services to all our clients.
Our Safety Standards
Remember that a little prevention will go a long way to save you from some really annoying side effects which could ruin your perfect wax.
Even though our professional and licensed waxing technicians always follow the proper protocols and use high-quality products to prevent or minimize side effects, the client should always take proper care of his or her skin at home 24 to 48 hours before and after the treatment.
For example – going to the pool or using tight clothes right after a wax – could lead to uncomfortable and unwanted side effects.
Do not wax
• Irritated, inflamed, or open wounds.
• Your legs, if you have varicose veins.
• Any area that has a rash, recent scar tissue, skin graft, cold sore, mole, wart, or pimple.
• Any part of your face or body where you have received Botox or collagen injections.
• Anywhere that has been waxed within the last 24 hours.
• Over or around body piercings.
• Areas where you have recently used skin care products that contain salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and/or alpha hydroxyl acids of any kind. • If you have recently received aggressive exfoliation of the skin, such as microdermabrasion, dermabrasion, and/or chemical peels.
• If you have taken or are using prescription medications, such as antibiotics, Accutane, topical ointments or creams (e.g., RetinA or Renova), and/or acne medication.
• If you have lupus or AIDS or you are in cancer therapy getting chemotherapy or radiation.
• If you have been in direct sunlight for a long period of time or in a tanning bed within the last 24 hours or your skin is sunburned.
Are you eligible for waxing? How do I know if wax is for me?
How do I know if wax is for me? If you have any of the conditions below, notify your beautician immediately and be aware of the risks you take when waxing.
Here are some of the main contraindications:
High blood sugar: when the hair is ripped out, a superficial layer of skin is removed, too, making the skin more vulnerable to environmental agents that could cause infection. Since high blood sugar can delay healing, the skin will be unprotected for longer.
Skin medication: if it’s been less than a year since you last took Accutane, you are not eligible for waxing. Other medication for acne must be discontinued at least three months prior to the waxing appointment. This medication can cause skin to over-exfoliate, increasing the risk of skin ripping or lifting.
Antibiotics: taking antibiotics can sensitize the skin, making waxing not a good choice for you. Better you wait for the end of your treatment.
Skin problems: if you suffer from acne, eczema, psoriasis or other skin issues, you should wait until they are in remission or avoid waxing altogether. Likewise, avoid waxing on scarred, irritated, injured or bruised skin.
– Do Not Touch Freshly Waxed Skin, always wash your hands before touching the waxing area for at least 24 hours.
– Do Not Use thick body butters, heavily scented or colored body washes, sprays, lotions, or deodorants. Vaseline can clog your open pores and cause bumps, while fragrances or colorants can increase the risk for irritations on sensitive, freshly waxed skin.
– Do Not Pick on Ingrown Hairs, leave them alone for at least 48 hours, then exfoliate the waxed area gently, focusing on the ingrowns. If exfoliation does not remove the ingrown, try a special ingrown hair serum.
– Do Not have Hot Showers for at least 48 hours, only warm or cold showers.
– Do not go tanning. Make sure to wait at least 48 hours before sun exposure if you don’t want to run the risk of burns and scarring. If you want to tan after the first three days after treatment, wear at least SPF 15 protection.
– Do Not Go Swimming. Wait at least 48 hours to swim in the beach or the pool after waxing. The chlorine in pool water can be harsh on sensitive skin as well, apart from the fact that swimming pools can carry bacteria that might unleash an infection.
– Do Not Work out for at least 12 hours, may sound extreme, but it is just a preventive measure. Sweat (and the bacteria that can thrive in sweaty skin), as well as friction, might cause more damage than good on your sensitized skin, so why take the chance? If you do work out, keep it light.
Hygiene & Safety Standards
Your safety is always our first priority.
• Our salon is always clean and tidy with pleasant ambient music.
• Our esthetician is always wearing new gloves during any waxing procedure.
• Our esthetician is always wearing a face mask inside the room.
• Our wax pot is clean and the roller is cleaned and sanitized between clients.
• Our staff disinfect and sanitize the tools after procedures.
• All wax sticks are immediately thrown away after use. We never double-dipped in the wax pot!
• Our wax table is sanitized with disinfectant wipes after each guest and covered with a fresh and new sheet of table paper.
• Hand sanitizer is available for you to use before we begin your appointment. We have a contactless checkout.
• All surfaces are sanitized and cleaned in between each appointment for your safety.
At Sugaring Brazilian Wax, we encourage you to come into our spa and let us give you the best Brazilian Wax experience ever. Our Brazilian Waxing includes just about everything that needs to be removed. We have been providing exceptional service to our clientele since 2022.
All our estheticians are licensed, and skilled professionals, who have been working in the business for years. Don’t think or worry about any pain, because we are here to please serve you. So come see us, let us give you a little pampering at Sugaring Brazilian Wax.
Reasons to choose Sugaring Brazilian Wax — we do not recycle wax, no double-dipping, and offer a quality service in a clean and fresh environment using entirely disposable products. After you have had sugaring done by Sugaring Brazilian Wax, we promise and guarantee you’ll be leaving with flawless skin and a smile.
Sugar waxing is free of chemical additives, artificial ingredients, and raw sugar cane. It is a natural product that will not burn or irritate your skin. The sugar paste is applied in the opposite direction of the hair growth to pull out the hair follicle from its root. The sugar paste only adheres to dead skin cells, and therefore, it does not break or tear the skin upon removal.
The Sugaring Brazilian Wax is very safe for all skin types, including sensitive areas such as your bikini zone, face, underarms, etc. As a bonus, it doesn’t leave behind any sticky residue as other products do, and there’s no need to use strips to remove it!
Are you ready for an ouch-free Sugaring Brazilian wax? Our certified estheticians are ready to help!
Our Scheduling Policy
Online booking via the web or on the app is the quickest and easiest way to make an appointment. You are free to call and text anytime. Messages will be answered as soon as possible.
When scheduling your first appointment, a valid credit card number on file is required. This is for the purpose of our cancellation/ no show policies. You may also use this card on file to pay for deposits and at checkout.
If you are having trouble finding enough time available for the services you would like, that probably means we are booked. Multiple services may be condensed and they vary for each client so please reach out so we can get you set up for the right amount of time and find a spot for you.
We understand that life gets busy and unexpected things can come up. We value each and every one of our clients and want to be as accommodating as possible. Because of our high demand for appointment requests and to allow us to accommodate everyone, we have a few simple requests that we have to put into place to respect the business, and the service providers time as well as your time.
Kindly give us a 24-48 hour notice for rescheduling/cancellations. Your time slot is reserved just for you and may not be able to be filled when you cancel.
No shows or missed appointments will be a fee of 50% of the services missed. Your credit card will be charged the fee at time of cancellation.
No Show Policy:
No-shows: Missed appointments will be a fee 50% of scheduled services and charged accordingly.
Please confirm your appointment when you receive the confirmation text. Each client receives a confirmation via text 48 hours prior that you will be able to click on to confirm your services. Any services that you no longer would like should be canceled at that time to free up the time for someone else.
We make every consideration to accommodate our clients if they are late. Please keep in mind that we book appointments in 30 minute increments. Depending on the service, we cannot accommodate our clients that are over 10 minutes late for a 30 minutes time slot. If you have multiple services, we may not be able to complete all of them and your appointment may have to be rescheduled. We understand things happen in life like traffic, kids, jobs etc., but please allow ample time to make your appointment time.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to receive services.
We strive to get you the time slot for the services you desire, so we always appreciate our clients booking ahead. That way we can guarantee you get waxed when you need to be.
Despite our reminders, it is ultimately your responsibility to remember appointment dates and times to avoid tardy/missed appointments, and being charged according to our policy.
*Pricing subject to change at any time without notice*